[Dirvish] steps forward for Dirvish?

Peter Michaux petermichaux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 22:04:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:
> I would be glad to help someone move the information on the
> current website (and years of backups!) over to sourceforge
> and/or github, then transfer the domain ownership. h

It appears that the website has static resources (e.g. index.html,
dirvish.conf.5.html, dirvish.png), the subversion viewer, the
subversion repository, the wiki, and the mailing list. Is there
anything else?

I think having it all on GitHub with a GitHub Organization would make
it easy to maintain and transfer ownership in the future. The
dirvish.org domain could be pointed at the GitHub pages for the
Organization. Moving all to GitHub except the mailing list would be
quite easy.

What to do about the mailing list? Move to Google Groups? Could the
web interface for the mailing list available moved to the
lists.dirvish.org subdomain?

Peter