[Dirvish] hardlink command

Tue Sep 10 07:40:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

I could imagine a good result in using hardlinks between backups of DIFFERENT servers. We backup a lot of Linux servers on one backup server, and all these linux installation share the same distribution files. So "de-duping" these vaults could really decrease the used disk space!

@Issac: which hardlink command do you use?

Best regards,

Dirk Melchers.