[Dirvish] Multiple banks with different expire-default and expire-rule

Andreas Nitsche andi at sixhop.net
Wed Jul 3 13:56:37 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

thanks for your help.

Am 03.07.13 15:42, schrieb Dave Howorth:

> Sorry, I wasn't clear. The line in the cronjob is for dirvish-runall
> rather than dirvish itself, since we're dealing with whole banks:
>
> /usr/local/sbin/dirvish-runall --config /etc/dirvish/example.conf
>
> I think there are various possibilities using the many-layered
> configuration possibilities in the dirvish suite :)  I think for what
> you were trying the order of the vault and the config parameters is
> important. There always has to be a main config file as well.
This was the needed info. I need to create one master.conf where every
bank is defined, I think. Then I'm able to create subconfigurations
where single banks are processed.

Testruns are still running but the ones which are already finished were
successful, therefore I think it's working.

Thanks!

regards
Andi