[Dirvish] rsync without ssh

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 09:06:17 UTC 2012

Hi
Sorry for the confusion, I do NOT want to use SSH with rsync. I got rsync
working properly between dirvish server and Windows server, my only problem
left is that I want to configure the config file of the Window server to
use rsync only without SSH.

Currently if I run :
dirvish --vault win --init

It prompts me for SSH root at windows password

Regards