[Dirvish] rsync without ssh

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 08:24:31 UTC 2012

Hi
I have dirvish running and it backups up 3 Linux servers, I want to backup
my Windows servers as well so I did install the needed packages on Windows
and I can manually rsync using :

 rsync rsync://xx.xx.xx.xx:/backup/Relocation.pdf ./

However when I test my vault using dirvish it asks for the SSH user/pwd "I
did install ssh on the windows server", all the setup is on a local LAN and
I would prefer not having to configure SSH unless absolutely necessary. How
can I force dirvish not to use ssh for this server?

Regards