[Dirvish] The FuhHoe post-server script

Paul Slootman paul at debian.org
Thu Jun 9 18:59:01 UTC 2011

On Thu 09 Jun 2011, shouldbe q931 wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Paul Slootman <paul at debian.org> wrote:
>  The script probably needs fixing...
>

> I'm in complete agreement :-)
>
> however not knowing Perl, I'm a little lost on where to start :-(

Wow...

: The cron job errored with "/bin/sh: RAID/Share: No such file or

If you can't tell the difference between a perl script and a shell
script, you're right at not trying to fix it :-)

I'd suggest doing what Dave mentioned: run it with -x flag. You can do
that by adding as the very first line:

#!/bin/bash -x

as I see that the example script doesn't have such a line.
Bash may also give a better error message.

Show us the resulting output.

Paul