[Dirvish] Error in Documentation

Loren M. Lang lorenl at alzatex.com
Wed Jul 6 00:33:45 UTC 2011

I've had the hardest time to get the following rule to work in my
dirvish configuration file which was taken straight from the
dirvish.conf man page.

wd { 1 } md { 1-7 } mo { 1,4,7,10 } never

After a thorough reading of the perldoc for Time::Period, I have
determined that ranges within the curly braces are supposed to be space
delimited and not comma delimited.  With that change in place, dirvish
no longer complains on startup.  I assume for the cron version of expire
rules that the commas are required, but I have not tested them out to
see if they work.

--
Loren M. Lang
lorenl at alzatex.com
http://www.alzatex.com/

Fingerprint: 10A0 7AE2 DAF5 4780 888A  3FA4 DCEE BB39 7654 DE5B