[Dirvish] moved dirvish wiki from kwiki to moin

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Jan 26 20:53:19 UTC 2011

I wrote:
> >   The old Kwiki site is temporarily at http://p.dirvish.org

A here-un-named friend replied:
> didn't work for me; redirected to http://wiki.dirvish.com/index.cgi
> and 404'ed there.

Oopsie.  I added some more rewrite rules to httpd.conf and
http://p.dirvish.org works now.  So does http://p.dirvish.org/
and http://p.dirvish.org/index.cgi?  Don't expect the kwiki
site to be robust, it is there to provide access to the old
version of the content so folks can make sure it is all
migrated.  After that, onto backups and sayonara kwiki.

I also updated my "test suite", a wiki page on another server
with lots of test links, click-look-back-click-look-back-click.
There's gotta be a better way.

BTW, I will be experimenting today with removing
unnecessary apache modules, so there may be some
outage as I learn that some of the modules are needed
after all.  Subversion will be most likely to break,
since I will be testing browser access first.
The mailing list should not be affected.  I hope.