[Dirvish] Quick help to sort out my schedual...

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Tue Nov 9 23:42:51 UTC 2010

expire-default: +15 days
expire-rule:
#       MIN HR    DOM MON       DOW  STRFTIME_FMT
         *   *     *   *         1    +3 months
         *   *     1-7 *         1    +1 year
         *   *     1-7 1,4,7,10  1
#       *   10-20 *   *         *    +4 days
#       *   *     *   *         2-7  +15 days

Can someone smarter than me just tell me what I need to do to make it:

m-s - daily - deleted after 2 weeks
sun - keep for 12 months
First and 15th of each month - just keep it, never del

Is this doable...

Also, I have a string of windows (vista, xp, and I guess we'll get a
windows7 machine before to much longer) machines on my home/business
network that I'd also like to back up because dirvish is just so good...
can someone point me to the instructions to make it do that (yes I know
they're somewhere on the wiki... but if you just happen to have a book
mark :)

Cheers D

--
Don Gould
31 Acheson Ave, Mairehau, Christchurch, NZ