[Dirvish] Dirvish wiki error

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Jun 21 07:55:23 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 07:41:21PM +1200, Don Gould wrote:
> Humm... seems the wiki doesn't like me...  I tried to edit the home page
> menu and got this...

I've got the home page permissions set to read-only (kwiki-wiki doesn't
have immutable pages, and that page was getting hammered with wikispam).
Please edit the subpages.  Though with Redhat Perl and the occasional
botched update, those break sometimes, too.

Long term, I would like to change the wiki to moinmoin.  I have other
instances running on my server, and the software is much better and
more secure.  However, I am working 18x7 these days, and don't have
time to do the content translation.  If someone volunteers to move
content (cut and paste?  yikes!), I can turn on moin.divish.org
sometime next week.