[Dirvish] recipe to back up a Vista computer

JPH jph4dotcom at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 2 18:20:59 UTC 2010

Please take a look at my recipe to back up a Vista computer using  dirvish:

 http://wiki.dirvish.org/index.cgi?VistaRecipe

It describes at a somewhat higher level how I managed to automatically
backup my laptop using dirvish. Please feel free to improve the page.

==> I have one point of attention: I have the impression that dirvish
refuses to create hard links for files that haven't changed since last
snapshot. Thus backupsets are all about the same size. Anyone able to
reproduce, solve or explain this behaviour?

The wiki page needs some cleaning up, because I originally wrote the
recipe on a mediawiki page. I am not familiar with dirvish's wiki syntax.