[Dirvish] performance issues with dirvish

Frederik Braun Frederik.Braun at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Mar 2 22:02:56 UTC 2009

Hello again,
I found out that running dirvish(rsync) on my NAS will exceed
limits(especially available memory). An option would be inverting the
common process: Running dirvish on my workstation and thus *pushing* the
files to the vault.
I'm afraid there's no official way to do this with dirvish, so I'd be
flattered if you could point out some recommendations - although we're
heading towards off-topic :)

Kind regards,
Frederik