[Dirvish] Does Windows rsync work with Dirvish?

Petcher, Daniel danielp at audioprecision.com
Tue Mar 25 16:35:47 UTC 2008

I've been trying to play with the rsync command and --rsh=rsh, (just among
Linux servers to keep things simple at first) but I've had no luck at all.

I can't even successfully do a rsh <hostname> to talk to another server. I'm
running SlackWare Linux 11 on most of my servers. Do I have to set-up some
sort of rsh.conf file somewhere? Do I have to open a port by un-commenting a
line in my /etc/inetd.conf file?

-dP