[Dirvish] Never removing files from an image

Roberto Mello roberto.mello at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:28:20 UTC 2007

Greetings,

I'm new to Dirvish and to the mailing list. So far I have been
enjoying Dirvish, and appreciate all those who worked on it. Thanks!

I have searched the documentation and Wiki, but I have not found
information on how to have a backup configuration so that files
deleted from the source never get removed from my backup images.

I have to backup files uploaded by users, so I really only need to
keep a few images around, but I never want files to go away from my
backups, so that when users ask "I deleted that file 2 months ago, do
you still have it?", I can restore it.

Can someone point me to the right direction please?

Thanks in advance,

-Roberto