[Dirvish] File too large errors

Tom tomf at got.net
Wed Feb 7 14:14:03 PST 2007

Paul Slootman wrote:
> Capabilities: 64-bit files, socketpairs, hard links, symlinks,
>               batchfiles, inplace, IPv6, ACLs,
>               64-bit system inums, 64-bit internal inums
>
> The "64-bit files" is important here...
>

> Paul Slootman
>
> What does rsync --version on that suse host show? Mine shows:
On the Suse 9.x system it displays:

Capabilities: 64-bit files, socketpairs, hard links, symlinks, batchfiles,
              inplace, IPv6, 32-bit system inums, 64-bit internal inums

The only thing I notice different is the 32-bit system inums. Would that
be a problem in this case? If so, how is that resolved?

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Tom