[Dirvish] Problem with expire rules

Michael Best mbest at pendragon.org
Mon Feb 5 08:19:45 PST 2007

I'm having a problem with my expire rules, I can't seem to get it to use
my first day of the week and first day of the month rules.  Is it
possibly that my file is formatted with spaces instead of tabs?

expire-rule:
#       MIN     HR      DOM     MON     DOW     EXPIRE
        *       4-2     *       *       *       +1 days
        *       3       *       *       *       +3 days
        *       *       *       *       1       +2 weeks
        *       *       1-7     *       1       +12 months

-Mike