[Dirvish] Dirvish Expiry problem

fsdfds fdsf vademouse at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 18:09:08 UTC 2007

Hello,

Dirvish is working nicely on our servers but we've encountered a problem with the old backups that should be expired.

Everytime I run the Dirvish-expire command, I get this:
cannot expire root:default:20071217 No unexpired good images

As far as I understand, Dirvish thinks that all the other backups are corrupted. I guess this is caused because of the file vanishes that happens during the backup process. We use Dirvish in a live environment and it's obvious that there will be everytime some file vanishing during this backup process.

I read this post thread trough:http://osdir.com/ml/sysutils.backup.dirvish.general/2006-11/msg00013.html

Is there anyway to make Dirvish keep those backups complete even though some file vanishing will occur?