[Dirvish] Dirvish and Windows alternatives/Shadow Copy

Dirk Wessner wessner at iuw.h-da.de
Tue Aug 7 18:20:30 UTC 2007

Hi Brian,

maybe you refer to my posting. I just mentioned that I saw something
about windows shadow copies on the backuppc mailing list:

<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=BAY105-W2082BB7DB6E227D59DDEB2AEFD0%40phx.gbl&forum_name=backuppc-users>

But no complete solution that I could put into the wiki, I'm afraid.

--Dirk