[Dirvish] Dirvish and Windows alternatives/Shadow Copy

Brian P. Martin Brian at MartinConsulting.com
Tue Aug 7 15:19:28 UTC 2007

> And I'll certainly be looking into the Shadow Copy trick as mentioned
> recently on the list. Perhaps it might be possible to get a complete -
> system files 'an all - backup, of a Windows server finally?

Can someone point me to that item on Shadow Copy in the archives, or better,
put it in the wiki?  I'd like to look into that, but I couldn't find it in
the archives for the past several months.

             -Brian