[Dirvish] Dirvish list - working now?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at blackbox.fnordora.org
Sat Aug 4 19:15:39 UTC 2007

The dirvish list has been down for perhaps up to four weeks.  It
appears to be working now.  If you have posted to the list in that
time, and your posting is not in the archives, try re-sending it.

I believe this was due to a firewall problem.  I did not notice - my
two postings appeared in my mailbox and in the archive, and I was
too busy to notice the lack of posts from the rest of you.

If the list ever goes silent, and your postings are getting dropped,
 please send email to the address below.  You may also contact me at
my alternative email address, keithl AT clueserver DOT org, though
I do not check that very often.  You can even try the telephone after
trying everything else without success, though I have hearing problems
and may ask you to repeat a lot.

And if you /really/ want to help, you can sign up for the new testing
list at  http://www.dirvish.org/mailman/listinfo/test , and start
posting messages to that whenever you think something might be broken.

Thanks;