[Dirvish] Problems with dirvish-runall

Joseph Lamoree joseph at lamoree.com
Tue May 16 18:14:56 UTC 2006

On 1 May 2006, at 07:56, Willard Korfhage wrote:

> Setting config manually to /etc/dirvish/master.conf seems to make
> it work
> for me.

I had the same problem with dirvish-runall. I didn't know how to
edit /usr/share/dirvish/dirvishlib.pl to fix it until I read your
post. I tried hardcoding in /etc/dirvish/master.conf, and it worked
for me as well. Or rather, I don't get the same error when executing
dirvish-runall -- I don't know if there are other problems that will
crop up.

--
Joseph Lamoree