[Dirvish] two questions

Warren Sanders wsand70 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:42:00 UTC 2006

What I do is use Google: <search words> site:www.dirvish.org/pipermail/dirvish

> 2) Do exclude: statements only work in master.conf? I have a specific
> configuration where I would like to exclude certain directories.
> Specifying those in default.conf of that config does NOT work, and
> putting the same line in master.conf DOES work. Is this normal, or an error?

It should work as does in my default.conf's.  Perhaps you could post
your example that is not working?  Be sure to have a space prior to
each line item after the 'exclude:' statement such as my default.conf
example for a /var connection:
exclude:
        proc/
        cache/