[Dirvish] Expire or Archive?

Shawn Perry redmopml at comcast.net
Wed Mar 15 17:20:36 EST 2006

Currently, I am learning how Dirvish works, and I am only backing up my
personal machine, so I expire currently.

Once I learn how Dirvish works a little better, I'll start to use it at work
with longer expire periods for user data (/home or /Documents and Settings
and maybe parts of /var)  I'm thinking a year, maybe more, maybe less.  The
rest will stay around about a month or so.

Shawn