[Dirvish] Expire or Archive?

Steve Ramage dirvishusersspammedme at sjrx.net
Wed Mar 15 16:10:33 EST 2006

I use expire alot probably because I'm too lazy to move hard drives. I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but the one thing Dirvish has been invaluable for is my USB Drives, except that the expire rules need to be smarter, and if a backup that would have had a 'longer' life fails than the one previously, the previous good image should inherit it.

Just a suggestion.