[Dirvish] rsync exit code 26 for "Text file busy" ??

Nicolas Schmitz Nicolas.Schmitz at ec-nantes.fr
Thu Mar 9 03:24:47 EST 2006

Hi,
I don't understand this :

*** Execution cycle 4 ***

rsync: send_files failed to open "/mnt/pc-XXX/C$/Documents and
Settings/XXX/Application Data/Adobe/Acrobat/7.0/Updater/udlog.txt": Text
file busy (26)
rsync: send_files failed to open "/mnt/pc-XXX/C$/Documents and
Settings/XXX/Local Settings/Temp/Acr2B6.tmp": Text file busy (26)
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1166)

If the problem is a "Text file busy" file, why the exit code is 23 ? I'd
like to allow "Text file busy (26)" exit code in dirvish.pl, because I
do live backup of windows pc.

I know this is rsync related, but maybe dirvish user are also concerned
by that kind of question ?

Thanks in advance

--
Nicolas Schmitz

Centre de Ressources Informatiques
Ecole Centrale de Nantes                 	|