[Dirvish] dirvish not making hard links but copying files, consuming much space

Team Bloombox dirvish at bloombox.de
Sun Jun 11 10:28:33 UTC 2006

Hi Eric,

another follow up:

/etc/apache2/ssl/nemesis41.key and also etc/apache2/ssl/nemesis41.crt seem
to be the only files, which are copied over again and again and are missing
within all snapshots. Maybe I have two different issues here:

1. the files in etc/apache2/ssl/ are not copied to the vault

2. Other files, which are not changed, are decided by rsync as "have
changed".

Concerning the second issue: Why is rsync listing only a few files as
changed within the log but seems to be copying all (I've checked inode
information on the file as shown in my previous posting).

Best regards,
Jens