[Dirvish] Confused newbie : no images for branch default found

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun Jul 9 10:44:11 UTC 2006

Reply to Roel Schroeven <rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm> 06-07-09 11:52:

> I think I've seen that error before, and it was when I forgot to do
> dirvish --init.

duhh - of course, thanks !!!

Unfortunately it still gives me an error ... but a new one :-)

# dirvish --init
vault undefined

But I've got the /etc/dirvish/master.conf defined, and there I got the vault
'/disk/kurt-backup' defined. And I also got
'/disk/kurt-backup/kurt-root/dirvish/default.conf' defined.

I also tried to move the master.conf file to /etc but it didn't help. I've
rewritten the master.conf file from scratch (thinking that I've managed to
insert some strange chars) but it didn't help. So I'm missing something else
also.

                    jem

The master.conf file looks like this
bank: