[Dirvish] pattern matching hash on excludes

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu Oct 27 17:10:35 PDT 2005

--- Dave Howorth <dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> more than one \#. How about something like:

Replacing one line with three.  Easy enough.  I assume we will
also need to upgrade the docs.  Suggested language?

Where do you want the change made?   I would prefer to make a
version 1.3.2 and add the fix to that.  Or we can create 1.2.2
and keep to the old install method for now.    What are your
preferences, oh mighty users?