[Dirvish] cron job

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Wed Jul 27 11:20:09 PDT 2005

Not sure where my trouble is but when the job runs it rips through the
vaults and says it finished without even connecting or doing anything but
reading the vaults it needs to do.

Root cronjob:
10 12 * * *  /usr/local/sbin/dirvish-expire  ; /usr/local/sbin/dirvish-runall
Root mail:

12:10:03 dirvish --vault soyo-home
12:10:03 dirvish --vault soyo-etc
12:10:03 dirvish --vault soyo-var
12:10:03 done

I'm running CentOS 4 connecting to a FC3 using authkeys. SE-Linux is
turned off. If I manually run these commands it runs perfect. Next I guess
I will test something else as a cron.

Thanks,
--
Warren Sanders