[Dirvish] Considering a 1.2.1 release

Eric Mountain em-dirvish-1 at nerim.net
Fri Feb 18 13:25:12 PST 2005

Keith,

Regarding the "deal" (sorry, I'm answering your mail "blind": just had a minor
piece of "out of disk space" silliness which made kmail cop out without
saving the mail you sent, and it's not in the archive yet ;-) )...

I'll be happy to check out 1.2.1 as soon as it is in the subversion repository
and run it on my box after an initial checkup (e.g. make sure the changes
agree with the original patches etc.).  I have just one directory with a
space in the source ("My Documents" ;-) ), but I'll create a dummy directory
to backup with multiple spaces to check that case too.

How does that suit you?

Cheers,
Eric
--