[Dirvish] help (with dirvish-runall)

Jason Boxman jasonb at edseek.com
Wed Feb 16 08:40:07 PST 2005

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 11:30, Wei Li wrote:
> Hi,

<snip>
> And, what is the dirvish-pre scripts for, is it necessary?

I thought those were your scripts.  If they're in your configuration, but you
didn't put them there, I imagine you do not need them.

The pre-scripts let you make whatever changes you want to make to your
environment before Dirvish runs, like remount a disk array or start a NFS
server for example.

--

Jason Boxman
Perl Programmer / *NIX Systems Administrator