[Dirvish] help (with dirvish-runall)

Wei Li wei at eng.fsu.edu
Wed Feb 16 08:30:16 PST 2005

Hi,

I can run ./dirvish --vault seal-e121 in the command line with no trouble.
When I tried runall scripts, it will give me something like this, does
it suppose to run 22 pm midnight? because when I tried to re-run it,
there is an image existing error. But, I did not schedule it in the
crontab job.

And, what is the dirvish-pre scripts for, is it necessary?

Thanks a lot

Wei

[root at seal sbin]# ./dirvish-runall
11:12:08 dirvish --vault seal-e121 --image-time "22:00"
/bin/sh: /usr/local/sbin/dirvish-pre: not found
seal-e121:default pre-server failed (1)
11:12:09 dirvish --vault seal-e125 --image-time "0:00"
/bin/sh: /usr/local/sbin/dirvish-pre: not found
seal-e125:default pre-server failed (1)
11:12:10 done