[Dirvish] dirvish-tidy.sh

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Feb 5 08:42:05 PST 2005

On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 07:24:05AM -0800, langelino wrote:
> the dirvish-tidy.sh script
> http://www.dirvish.org/wiki?DirvishTidyScript
>
> is broken. There is a closing parenthesis missing.  Attached please find
> an updated one.
> Changes:
> - does not assume that the images are of the form %Y%...
> - checks if dirvish is running before proceeding.
> - changed  VAULT to its proper name BANK.

Good catch!  When we stabilize the subversion process, we should add
dirvish-tidy.sh to it.  In the longer term, I would be a bit happier
with that function if we converted it to Perl.  For the short term,
though, it is better to have the capability, and define it correctly,
than minimize the languages.  Thanks for the contribution!