[Dirvish] Multiple filesystems

Jason Boxman jasonb at edseek.com
Thu Feb 3 09:14:26 PST 2005

On Thursday 03 February 2005 08:56, Zachary Fortna wrote:
> Spoke too soon.  Xdev: false doesn't work, but xdev: 0 allows it to cross
> into the other filesystems.  Any idea why that would be the case?

I was about to suggest trying that.  Dirvish is very anal about configuration
directives appearing exactly as stated in the manual.  I first discovered
this when I tried passing "rsh:" a value, but had it on the line following
the directive for clarity.  Single value options really, really want their
value on the same line, though.