[Dirvish] Keith will be distracted for a few days

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Dec 29 03:44:41 PST 2004

Gentlemen:

While I won't be completely inaccessable, I will be somewhat distracted
for a few days and some dirvish admin tasks might be delayed.  My 83yo
mother, Catherine Lofstrom, passed away 3 hours ago and there will be
lots of arrangements to make.  This has been long expected, and I have
already done a lot of the grieving and adjustment and arrangement, but
as you know these things can get complicated and strange, and emotions
can run high.  So have patience, I will return to full involvement soon,
and we can work on the 1.3.1 install/bugfix/test release of dirvish,
get CVS going, etc.

Be good.  Dirvish.org is firewalled, adminned, and backed up, so we
should be safe from the predatory nasties.