[Dirvish] replyto for dirvish list

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Dec 28 14:22:50 PST 2004

> Jeff Hedlund wrote:
> Paul Slootman spake thus:
> Eric Mountain wrote:
... reply to list instead of poster ...

That is 4 to 0 so far.  So I have just changed the default behavior
for Mailman - let's see how it works!

Keith

[ BTW, if you ever find yourself doing this, it is a radio button about
  half-way down the "General" page:  "Where are replies to list messages
  directed? Poster is strongly recommended for most mailing lists." ...
  which I changed from "poster" to "list". ]