[Dirvish] Pod vs Man (2)

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Dec 24 23:05:42 PST 2004

On Wednesday 22 Dec 2004 16:18, Keith Lofstrom spake thus:

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 11:48:39PM +0100, Eric Mountain wrote:
> Attached is a sample for dirvish-locate.  I can probably do the rest
> within a week or 2 if this is OK.
>
> The derivative files were generated using: ...

Eric, good work!  Charles Sliger volunteered to take on the conversion
job, so you are off the hook for the grunt work here.  Perhaps you might
wish to inspect the results of the conversion to and from, but I'm sure
you have a lot of other things you want to do.

Note, there will also be a "conversion to Wiki" of some sort,  but I
imagine we can get there from the formats we already have.  I may be
changing from Kwiki to Twiki (to allow some anti-spam access control,
file upload/download, and perhaps to tie in CVS directly), so we can
hold off on any Wiki conversion until after the Wiki stabilizes.

So, assuming we can generate good looking .man documents for the
various distros, does anyone object to keeping the sources in .pod?