[Dirvish] Pod vs Man

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Dec 22 07:18:18 PST 2004

I like pod as a base format, since there are converters from pod to
all sorts of formats including man.  Writing man formatting codes is
nasty.

HOWEVER ...
our docs are in man format now.  In spite of my preference for pod,
somebody must volunteer to convert the existing man documents to pod,
and volunteer to test the pod-to-XXX conversion process.  We should
weight the pro-pod votes, including my own, by the presence or lack
of volunteers for the two conversion tasks.

Any more votes?  Any volunteers?

It would be good to decide soon, as more documentation needs to be
written.