[Dirvish] Test version numbering

Paul Slootman paul at debian.org
Fri Dec 17 12:53:09 PST 2004

On Fri 17 Dec 2004, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

> Version numbering proposal:
[snip]

Sounds fine to me.

> A good place to share your code to other developers is with a link
> from the wiki to your site.  That way, changes and patches stay
> connected, and can be corrected, unlike links in the mailing list.

Also good.

> I still do not have a functional change control system for the main
> code tree itself;  is CVS all right with everyone?

I'm sure something like svn or arch may be better, but I'm personally
more familiar with cvs :-)  A cvsweb thing would be great too, I find
that a very helpful tool to easily find differences without having to
manually type in revision numbers and the correct options...

Paul Slootman