[Dirvish] Dirvish version 1.3.0 now available (Not yet)

Doug Hanks dhanks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 09:04:07 PST 2004

While everyone else was busy making suggestions and trying to
understand what was going on, I was busy getting some work done.

We aren't risking anything.  There is no official release.  Version
1.2 is the stable release.  1.3 is the new beta release that will be
distributed amoung the developers on this list.

--
- Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gmail(dot)com