[Dirvish] One mailing list, or four?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Dec 17 11:11:06 PST 2004

This is a single mailing list, for users and developers and announcements
and cvs updates .  I am happy with a single list, but I can create more
if that is the group consensus.  One argument for more lists is to clearly
define developer chitchat from "official" announcements of new versions.
One reason for a single list is that interaction between developers and
users is important.

If we keep a single list, submitters should keep in mind the present and
future audience for their postings.  Users should not pester developers;
developers should not confuse users.

So, one or many lists?