[Dirvish] Dirvish version 1.3.0 now available (Not yet)

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Dec 17 05:05:50 PST 2004

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 10:05:39PM -0800, Doug Hanks wrote:
> Dirvish version 1.3.0 is now available.  Dirvish has been upgraded
> slightly with a beta release of GNU autoconf.

1.2 is still the only official release.  I appreciate contributions,
but they are not making it into any publically released code until
they have been described, discussed, and tested.

We *will* discuss and decide what we are doing first.  Until there is
a plan, we are not making any releases, beta or otherwise.  Dirvish is
mission critical software, and we are *not* going to risk user data.
Even for something as apparently harmless as the install process.

Let's do this like professionals, OK?