[Dirvish] Dirvish version 1.3.0 now available

Doug Hanks dhanks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 22:05:39 PST 2004

Dirvish version 1.3.0 is now available.  Dirvish has been upgraded
slightly with a beta release of GNU autoconf.

http://sudosh.sourceforge.net/dirvish-1.3.0.tar.gz

Major changes since Dirvish 1.2.0:
 o Added GNU configure
 o Created custom configure.in to search for rsync, ssh, perl and all
of the required perl libraries.

Please beta test this release and provide feedback and bugs so that
they may be corrected in the next release.

Keith,

Please grant me CVS upload authority to dirvish.org and please create
an email aliase on dirvish.org for "dirvish at dirvish.org" to address
the developers.  I used this email address in the configure.in

--
- Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gmail(dot)com