[Dirvish] Article on Dirvish in Sys Admin magazine

Doug Hanks dhanks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:59:34 PST 2004

Generally no one uses open source for Windows or Mac, unless you're a
nerd.  Most of a project's popularity will come from the commercial
sector.

Most people will use the following, in order of popularity: 1) Solaris
2) AIX 3) HPUX and 4) Linux.  This is about how every data center in
California is laid out nowadays.  At my company we've shifted towards
AIX (thank god).

I feel as long as Dirvish is able to function fully on the above
platforms it will be able to survive.

--
- Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gmail(dot)com