[Dirvish] Article on Dirvish in Sys Admin magazine

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Dec 13 12:22:33 PST 2004

I wrote a three part article on dirvish for Sys Admin magazine.  The
first part is available now, at:

http://www.samag.com/documents/s=9464/sam0501b/

Note, in the second part of the article in the February issue, I will
be talking about the old way of installing Dirvish.  We are talking
about changing the install procedure on the list right now.

I am still working on the third part, which discusses restores.  I am
still missing a good discussion of restoring files or whole drives for
Macs and Windows.  Principally because I don't have a Mac or a Windows
machine.  Anyone have suggestions or contributions?