[Dirvish] TODO for Dirvish

Doug Hanks dhanks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:54:09 PST 2004

1) Change the Author of Dirvish to J.W. on
http://freshmeat.net/projects/dirvish/ until the project has
progressed whereas less than 50% of the original code makes up the
entire sum.

2) Configure Automake and Libtool (I can do this)

3) Create a new platform independent release with the use of libtool.
I can double-check the code on the following platforms: Solaris, AIX,
HPUX, Linux and HPUX.

4) Announce this release on FM and SF.  I already have a full-blown
development account created on SF if needs be.  I'm the inventor and
maintainer of sudosh http://sourceforge.net/projects/sudosh/

Can you think of anything to add, Keith?

--
- Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gmail(dot)com