[Dirvish] TODO for Dirvish
dhanks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:54:09 PST 2004
1) Change the Author of Dirvish to J.W. on
http://freshmeat.net/projects/dirvish/ until the project has
progressed whereas less than 50% of the original code makes up the
2) Configure Automake and Libtool (I can do this)
3) Create a new platform independent release with the use of libtool.
I can double-check the code on the following platforms: Solaris, AIX,
HPUX, Linux and HPUX.
4) Announce this release on FM and SF. I already have a full-blown
development account created on SF if needs be. I'm the inventor and
maintainer of sudosh http://sourceforge.net/projects/sudosh/
Can you think of anything to add, Keith?
- Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gmail(dot)com
More information about the Dirvish